- Providing 4.4 PSI – 1.3 ATA
- This chamber measures 33" in diameter
- This is an incredible value measuring 90" long
- Comes with redundant compressors (2) for added safety
- One auxiliary valve
- Two viewing windows
- Four round foam bolsters connected in a cradle
- Thin sleeping mat is included
- Frame is included with purchase
- Includes a double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Carrying case
- Double sided full length zippers for easy entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- The same high efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression as The Shallow Dive and The Grand Dive, plus in-line air filtration
- Foam Mat included (Except $350 when bought using Military discount)
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two year from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.
Summit to Sea is so confident in the quality and ergonomics of our products we offer an unconditional return policy. If, for any reason, you decide to return your product within the first 15 days from delivery simply call the Summit to Sea reseller you purchased your product from and they will gladly refund the purchase price of the chamber minus original shipping charges.
A full refund will be issued provided the chamber is received in its original condition as delivered to you. In the event the chamber is returned damaged, dirty or missing components there will be a charge to bring the chamber back to the original condition. The customer accepts responsibility for the cost of shipping the product back to Summit to Sea.