This chamber measures 60" (5 feet) in diameter and 103" (8.5 feet) long; one of the largest mild hyperbaric chambers on the market. We feel that this will give the end user (i.e. clinic) the ability to serve every person needing hyperbaric therapy no matter what their condition is.
These are the top benefits:
You can roll a wheelchair into this opening with plenty of room. If the person in the wheelchair is not able to sit up straight they have the ability to be slightly reclined. This also allows plenty of room to have a second person to be inside the chamber with them.
This chamber gives room for those healthcare providers to actually treat their customers inside the chamber enhancing their treatment.
Another benefit of this chamber is it allows for a gurney (not included) to be rolled into the chamber if they are not able to sit in a wheelchair.
For other applications this chamber allows you to put a comfortable reclining office chair inside as the feet can be raised up and the back reclined.
MAT TO RECLINE
And lastly, it comes with the usual foam mat that allows anyone to lay down and rest during their treatment.
- The Grand Dive Pro Plus is uniquely designed with a large spacious entrance
- Double sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- Includes an external furniture-grade PVC frame
- Plenty of room for multiple people or plenty of room to exercise inside the chamber
- Comes with redundant compressors (4) for added safety
- An air relief valve is provided at each end of the chamber
- Spacious and roomy
- Light and bright
- Weighs approximately 50 pounds
- Includes four air relief valves for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- Two auxiliary valves
- Two large viewing windows
- Carrying case
- Four high-efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Unique design, US Patent Pending #62836935
Grand Dive Pro Plus
Summit to Sea warrants our products and accessories against defect for two year from purchase. The warranty covers parts and labor to repair the Summit to Sea system. Summit to Sea, at our option and sole discretion, will repair or replace the warranty item. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of misuse or unauthorized modification. Shipping to and from Summit to Sea is the customer's responsibility.
Summit to Sea has always and will continue to cover all components on our chambers — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses... in other words, if it came from Summit to Sea we will stand behind our product.
Extended warranties are available for purchase anytime within the two year warranty period. The extended warranties also cover all components on the chamber — including zipper, windows, seams, valves, hoses, etc.
Summit to Sea is so confident in the quality and ergonomics of our products we offer an unconditional return policy. If, for any reason, you decide to return your product within the first 15 days from delivery simply call the Summit to Sea reseller you purchased your product from and they will gladly refund the purchase price of the chamber minus original shipping charges.
A full refund will be issued provided the chamber is received in its original condition as delivered to you. In the event the chamber is returned damaged, dirty or missing components there will be a charge to bring the chamber back to the original condition. The customer accepts responsibility for the cost of shipping the product back to Summit to Sea.